Dr. Daniel Amen points out that table tennis increases concentration and alertness, stimulates brain function, develops tactical thinking skills, develops hand/eye coordination, provides social and recreational interaction and provides aerobic exercise.
- This Is Your Brain on Table Tennis
- Analysis and research on the benefits of table tennis activities in improving the fitness of teenagers
- The Health Benefits of Table Tennis
- Ping-Pong: Never Too Old for Gold
- What Are the Benefits of Playing Table Tennis to Lose Weight?
- Why Ping Pong Just Might Be the Elixir of Youth
- U.S. Aerobic Ping Pong